Law, Economics, Management
Total number of hours :
List of the main teaching programmes
Semesters 1 & 2
- Discovery of the professional environment: economics, business management, law, introduction to accountancy, introduction to marketing and logistics.
- Development of personal and professional skills: information technology, maths, personal and professional plans, sales/negotiating, communication and foreign languages.
- Marketing analysis skills: basic marketing, business studies and research, foreign market approaches, applied information technology, applied statistics, accountancy management
- Business contact skills: business communication, expression and culture, foreign languages, psychosociology of communication, retailing, business law, direct marketing, sales/negotiation.
Semesters 3 & 4
- Core trade skills: operational marketing, foreign languages, sales/negotiating, international
- trade skills, business communication, business law, point-of-sale marketing, quality strategy, retailing strategies, managing customer relations and multimedia.
- Professional training with the institute of technology diploma: psychosociology of organisations, personal and professional plans, expression and professional communication, statistics and applied probability, labour law, sales force activities, applied economics, negotiating/purchasing, financial and budgetary management, strategic marketing.
|Liste des enseignements du semestre 1|
|Liste des enseignements du semestre 2|
|Liste des enseignements du semestre 3|
|Liste des enseignements du semestre 4|
- Continuous and final assessment
- Capitalisation of the teaching units
- Compensation between some semesters