Law, Economics, Management
List of the main teaching programmes
Semesters 1 & 2
- Discovery of the professional environment: economics, business organization, law, introduction to accountancy, introduction to marketing and logistics.
- Personal and professional development skills: office automation Information Technology, math and applied statistics, personal and professional plans, sales/negotiation, communication, foreign languages.
- Marketing analysis skills: basic marketing, business studies and research, foreign market approaches, applied information technology, applied statistics, accountancy management.
- Business contact skills: business communication, expression and culture, foreign languages, psycho sociology of communication, retailing, business law, direct marketing, sales/negotiating.
Semesters 3 & 4
- Core trade skills : operational marketing, foreign languages, sales/negotiating, international business techniques, business communication, business law, point-of-sale marketing, quality strategy, retailing strategies, customer relations management and multimedia.
- Professional training with the Institute of technology diploma : psychosociology of organizations, personal and professional plans, expression and professional communication, statistics and applied probability, labour law, sales force activities, applied economics, negotiating/purchasing, financial and budgetary management, strategic marketing.
|Liste des Enseignements Semestre 1|
|Liste des Enseignements Semestre 2|
|Listes des Enseignements Semestre 3|
|Liste des Enseignements Semestre 4|
Continuous and final assessment. Capitalisation of the teaching units. Compensation between some semesters.